Billet Fuel Door Pin
Ford really dropped the ball with the fuel door on the PowerBoost & Maverick Hybrid. Numerous owners have snapped their plastic fuel door pins and had to buy a whole fuel door assembly to replace it since the pin doesn't have its own part number.
Our redesigned Billet Fuel Door Pin features:
• 6061 aluminum to replace the plastic that Ford used
• 2 step black anodize process for anti-corrosion
• Redesigned engagement slot for better fuel door lock engagement
• Pin head redesign to eliminate the “crunch” heard when closing the door
• 100% proudly manufactured in Michigan!
The kit will come with the following items:
• Black Anodized 6061 Billet Fuel Door Pin Assembly
• Vehicle Specific Color Instructions
• F150 PowerBoost
• Maverick Hybrid
You have two choices: upgrade it now to our Billet solution for peace of mind or be annoyed by a constant ding in the cabin that your fuel door is open when it does snap. This not only disables electric mode, but it also opens you up to potential fuel theft if left broken. It's not a matter of if it will break it’s a matter of when.
Get free shipping when you order more than 1 of any combination of items on our website! Use the code FREESHIPPING at checkout.